ShinnyFTWinny

Ramblings of an avid gamer girl...

  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Email me

My Games this week

Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Dragon Age: Origins.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

About Me

Age:25 Personal: Short, purple haired, anime loving nerd. Xbox: KatakaShin PSN: KatakaShin Twitter: KatakaShin Website: www.stagnet.co.uk

Have your say...

Recent Posts

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

Right!!

I have been trying to create an iTune account since last week, mock me not! I sat there and did everything I was supposed to and it comes up with errors that say rubbish like 'Unistall iTunes and reinstall...' NO! No I shall not. I did that 3 times, 3-frigging-times and it STILL said a frigging error message. Then a kindly person gave me some links to things I would need to get it to work, and lo it still did not! I  turned off the laptop and didn't touch the bloody things for a few days.

Today I came back to it and it was working fine! I managed to make an iTunes profile/account thing,rip a CD I had and even download one of my favourite songs. So far so good right? No. The bastard scuppered me again when I went to sync it with my iPhone as it said I needed to unistall and reinstall again. By now, quite understandably, I have lost my temper.I have thrown a book at the wall, a book! That is like smacking a child to me, I love my books!

So now I am following a link that Dan-face gave me (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925?viewlocale=en%20US) and we shall see whether it works. I have to uninstall a lot of bits and bobs and if it fucks up I will be very angry.

Going to attempt to sort it out now.

Leave a Reply