ShinnyFTWinny

Ramblings of an avid gamer girl...

  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Email me

My Games this week

Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Dragon Age: Origins.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

About Me

Age:25 Personal: Short, purple haired, anime loving nerd. Xbox: KatakaShin PSN: KatakaShin Twitter: KatakaShin Website: www.stagnet.co.uk

Have your say...

Recent Posts

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

Okay, so I am rubbishy shit at this kind of thing. I haven't done anything remotely tech since...well...2004! I have tried numerous themes and all have irritated me. I know exactly what I want and I can edit basic html but the problem is...

It is all so boring, isn't it? I sit here and in about 10 minutes I am bored. I look at the screen with it's rolling text of nonsense and wish I had an excuse to leave it. Like a job, kids to shout at or an appointment to go to so that I can bemoan the fact that I am far too 'busy' to do this and that is why it is not done. I have no excuse, I am quite simply a moron of epic proportion.

'Oooh, everyone is doing tech related stuff and I need a hobby...let's make a blog!' Now, somewhere in my little brain the synapses should have clicked and had a quiet word with me, 'Luv, no, you know what happens. You break things when cross.' Nope, didn't happen, so I ploughed through reams of shit and drizzle to try and find something that suited my purposes...I found it!

The wonderful template for the blog is what you can see right now, I am trying to strip it and utilise it, not gonna happen though. I have learnt nothing except these two utterly useless things WYSIWYG and (thanks to Dudley from www.stagnet.co.uk) PEBKAC, which is actually very true. I am still going to use these phrases as I can feel slightly superior when explaining them to people. I have had a brief taste of that elusive world that we call nerdy and I liked it. I did. I now know why they seem so snooty when explaining things to me, it is because they are! Sat encased in a Regatta fleece as they cannot afford the bills because they have just placed an order for the next new Mac that they just do not need. Haughty bastards, at least I am warm!

Right, I am going to make some tea and toast and by the time I come back I want this template to be finished...I don't know how but just please be done :'(

Leave a Reply