ShinnyFTWinny

Ramblings of an avid gamer girl...

  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Email me

My Games this week

Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Dragon Age: Origins.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

About Me

Age:25 Personal: Short, purple haired, anime loving nerd. Xbox: KatakaShin PSN: KatakaShin Twitter: KatakaShin Website: www.stagnet.co.uk

Have your say...

Recent Posts

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

I have one, this is it, you are reading it.

This won't be a hugely important first post as I am still trying to work the gubbins out of everything without tearing my poor purple locks out.

I hope that you enjoy my ramblings and hopefully some of the rubbish will actually be useful to you!

Leave a Reply