ShinnyFTWinny

Ramblings of an avid gamer girl...

  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Email me

My Games this week

Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Dragon Age: Origins.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

About Me

Age:25 Personal: Short, purple haired, anime loving nerd. Xbox: KatakaShin PSN: KatakaShin Twitter: KatakaShin Website: www.stagnet.co.uk

Have your say...

Recent Posts

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

ShinnyFTWinny

Please be patient. I am currently working on this blog...

I know, I know. I have been trying though! Getting to grips with html/css is confusing and I lack the pro skillz (innit) to go like the clappers on this. I have changed tags and managed to get brain ache from it all.


I went swimming this afternoon as I hadn't been keeping up on my fitness regime, for shame I know. All the time thinking 'How can I encorporate so and so into my blog?' Well, not really, but still. I need to try and get my arse back into exercising as I have become complacent and that won't do :P Plus I do want to wear my costume without fear of boob-explosion -_-;  

Been playing Doritos Crash Course for the Xbox360. I cannot stress how good this game is and it is FREE! Get and download it if you are stuck for a little game to keep you entertained and don't want a 'heavy' game to start if you only have, say, 20 minutes spare. Crash Course is great for picking up and having a quick fiddle (fnarr) and what's more you can also enter your times on STAGnet (games forum) and see if you have beat the weekly challenge! I go under the name of 'Shin' on there, you'll notice the purple so I doubt you'll miss me ;)

Crash Course is basically a 'Total Wipeout' game where your little avatars zoom across obstacles and probably will fall in the water more than once; except if you are a pro like me ;) You can play it with friends and you can see their progress if they are near the same stage on the level as they will be represented by a little cardboard cutout being propelled along by a little helicopter-like hat :) I give the game 8/10 as it is amusing, easy to get into, great for a quick game, nicely made. I would give it more but I would love more levels; I can hardly complain really when it is FREE though!

Try and beat me on it, don't forget to look at STAGnet and maybe even join it as it is a wonderful little community :) don't forget to introduce yourself and say where you found out about the site.

Well, I had better get to bed before I sleep on the keyboard :'(

Leave a Reply